How can you reserve a seat?
1) Logon to 'Find a seat services' and make a booking- https://lrcroombookings.rcsi-mub.com/ .
2) Choose the Zone at which you'd like to make a reservation: Green or Red
3) Choose the category/type of space you need.
3) Click the blue "Info" button to get more information on the type of seat.
4) To reserve a room, click on the start time you require. Green space indicate that vacancy and Red spaces indicate that the space is occupied.
5) Your selected time will appear at the bottom of the grid with a default end time of two hours later. Use the drop down menu to change the end time to an earlier time. Two hours is the maximum reservation time. Your selected time shows in the grid in yellow.
6) Click "Submit Times"
7) On the "Booking Details" page, click "Continue" to accept the library reservation policies.
8) On the next page, click "Submit my Booking."
9) A confirmation screen will appear and you will receive an email with the same information. Once your reservation is approved, you will receive an email with a three-digit code. The three-digit code is required to check into your seat or scan the QR code attached to the seat to check in.